Competition T's and C's
1. The promoter is Teagan Lee Morris T/A Ryder Co Clothing
2. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Ryder Co Clothing and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the businesses.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Closing date for entry will be 28th JULY 2019 @ 8:00PM AEST. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
All you have to do to go in the draw to WIN is the following:
- LIKE our Facebook page Ryder Co. (if you haven't already)
- LIKE this post and TAG your friends. Every TAG is one entry - so TAG 3 friends and you have yourself 3 entries to WIN.
- SHARE the post publicly
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. BULLY BUNNY TEE, BACKPACK, STICKER AND CAP.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter’s.
11. The winner will be notified on Facebook within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.